Traub partnered with Crosswalk Labs, the industry’s leading provider of observational data insights, to analyze and recommend actions based upon the dynamic digital data of over 23.6M current DTC consumers. We are pleased to offer these deep behavioral analytics and proprietary insight reports for immediate purchase and subscription in the Beauty, Apparel, Accessories, and Home industry verticals. For a preview of the reports and information on purchasing our just released July/August study and upcoming quarterly reports, click on the industry verticals below, email email@example.com or reach our team at 646-723-2990.
Each industry report addresses the following questions and includes thorough analysis of the topics outlined below:
- How can we integrate insights from online consumer behavior into the brand voice beyond digital and social media?
- How can brands adjust to the new direct to consumer landscape and overcome the need to discount?
- How can brands message the COVID-19 safety measures they are taking and corporate social responsibility initiatives to optimize sales revenue?
Reports include a one-to-one Traub Advisory consultation to integrate insights into brand strategies and:
- Demographic breakdown of the Accessible Luxury Consumers (US consumers, who are active shoppers in the industry category with an HHI of $150k or less) and Luxury Consumers (US consumers, who are active shoppers in the industry category with an HHI of $150k or more)
- Location, language, and occupation of the highlighted consumer groups
- Types of content that are most engaging to Accessible Luxury and Luxury Consumers
- Search behavior in the months of July and August 2020
- Social media consumption and the breakdown of the most important social media channels for each consumer group
- The activity and utilization of media sites
- Mobile, desktop, and tablet device usage
- A step-by-step look at each consumer group’s digital shopping journey
- Industry category spend by product
- Influences on consumers’ actions and key purchasing factors
- Detailed breakdown of consumers’ wallet share